TPCPL is a global union of determined communities and companies devoted to empowering visionaries to tackle plastic toxic waste and maintain our planet health. We are enthusiastic about creating a positive impact all over the globe.
• TPCPL works with a variety of plastics.
• PEs such as HDPE, LDPE, and LLDPE are used to make our products. There are also PP, PPCP, and HIPS.
• We only process 100 % Virgin plastic grades from reputable firms throughout the world, such as IOCL & Reliance Industries,
• TPCPL has never used reprocessed materials or fillers, and this has always been a component of our quality and ethical standards.
• Plastics that are 100 % virgin can be recycled and are not hazardous to the environment.
• Building on our deep knowledge, we are cross leveraging our competencies and make sure we use of only 100% Virgin plastic grades from reliable and reputable sources throughout the world, such as IOCL & Reliance Industries.
• Our deep understanding of the process is applied to optimize our components in quality and ethical standards, where in no fillers or reprocessed materials are used therefore resulting into minimizing our environmental footprint.
• Our products are marked with recycling numbers so that recycling companies can easily identify the material when recycling the plastic items.